Monday, May 01, 2006

My Madness is Over; What I had been Cooking is Cooked


On saturday, during the orientation, When I received my laptop, the first thing I did was to start composing a write up, the draft of which I had written on the evening I arrived AAUN campus. I titled it a "Guaranteed Future at last." This article was then published in the student voice column of the Campus Newspaper, The Desert Rose.

On the last day of the orientation, i.e. on sunday 11th November 2005, I wrote another write up attesting to the culminated state of my madness. It is drafted below. Happy reading.

All my life had been ruled by my philosophy:
A great joy exist in madness known only to those that are mad and only they being in sane can explain the joy of it, and when they do, others may not understand simply because they are not mad themselves. This is why the madman does not reveal what he cooks not until it is cooked.
Even when it is cooked, those without the third nose cannot smell what the madman cooks just as those without the third eye cannot see the great and limitless opportunity that AAUN is presenting to the continent of Africa.

So, let those that had thought that I had been mad, redefine my state. I am in a sane state of mind. I had only been cooking a stuff I shall now reveal:

– attending a world class university

And right now the stuff is cooked

– I am now in a world class university

ABTI-American University of Nigeria; a school driven by a global technology. Hence set to meet the challenges of the 21st century.

No comments: