Thursday, June 22, 2006

The simple Complex

It is true I could write.
But believe me, I could only write nonsense.
Without paying any significant attention to grammer rules, proof reading, or editing, I could just conclude that it's o.k.

This attitude in me was changed after a semester of having been baptized with series of writing tactics by my writing instructor, Dr Chery Pavlick who many a time would say, "Omorx, try to write simply..... Bring out the points and develop them."

And after a year, I think I have been polished in writing though doubt if I write simply any way. Actually, I do on delibrate but many a time, prefer to be complex with worlds. This does not mean however that I am a complex being. I could be very complex, but inwardly, I'm very simple or most accurately one can say I'm simple in complexity. I think this explains me the best.

Well, let me not forget to say thank you to my second semester writing instructor, Dr Amy Greene. She really gave some VERY complex reading assignment and in fact, I really shed tears of blood, I remember; some 25 pages of reading assignment in two weeks. Little did I know that the worst was yet to come and that was literature during the second semester of my sophomore year, with an average of 25 pages to read every week and a quiz on every week as well. It's all a challenge and I challenge myself to it saying I'm up to it and for it.

No comments: