Thursday, August 17, 2006

AAUN Students Mainly Muslims and Christians

Most AAUN students are either muslims or christians. But I'm neither of these. At times I wonder why people think their religion is supreme or the best. To me this terms (supreme, best) are relative terms. I believe all religion is correct and were established by God in as much as they all teach love. No one religion is correct. Every one serves a purpose for her respective member. I choose to associate with ECKankar, the religion of the light and sound of God.

Prior to my joining ECK, I was a pagan. Some say I was an athiest maybe because I believe that there is no simgle human called God. Actually, I was/am still a phylosopher who belives that God is there in his dormain and does not interfer with the sufferings of manking - a heathen. I see God as not a human but a universal consciousness that resides in the heart of everybody as LOVE.

You may find some of these quotes thoughtful. They are given by Harold Klemp from his book, the language of soul.

Learn to give, without ever thinking of a reward. That’s how to find the treasures of heaven.

The principles of Spirit are embedded in the literature and in the life of our culture. Truth is never hidden. It is always available for the Soul who wants to take the next step.

Sometimes it’s important to just stop and be grateful for the blessings that you already have.

There is usually somewhat of a struggle when we move into a higher state of awareness, and that is natural. The problems in life can be dreaded with fear, or they can be seen as opportunities for growth—and a challenge.
You must make up your own mind as to what you want to do. Consider all parts of your life, the financial and emotional included, and do what seems to be common sense. Then plan and work carefully.

Sometimes you are called upon by the Holy Spirit to go out of your way to help another person toward the enlightenment of God.

Healings always depend on the individual: How conscious is that Soul?


I would be posting some of these quotes now because I have lots of them.

No comments: