Thursday, August 10, 2006

Best Wishes to the First Class Students

Oh, I just found this document in one of my files; my freshman year file, and I decide I must send it to my blog. It contains one of my writings I do when bored or when tired of reading/doing assingment.

This particular one was written when our final exams was approaching. One can call it a free writing. We were taught to always do what is called free writing when as a pre-writing technique, when we have an essay to write. But this evening, I was not intending to use this free writing for any essay just to express my feelings because very soon, then, the semester was going to end and we shall all depart for the mid-academic-year (chrismass) break.

I wish every first class student success in their exams.
The road is rougher than we had all hoped.
And at this point it has become rough.
But I assure us all that we shall survive it.
But to survive this battle, we have to use a strategy:
We should realize that we came as eagles; the first class eagle.

Why give up Now when almost at the hills?
And when we could even soar higher.
There is always a way for the willing mind.
Once again, I wish you all the very best in your exams.
Remember to write in the first class way; the first class of which you are.
Keep soaring like the first class eagle.

Best wishes from
?
??
???
Anonymous!

ha.ha.ha.
I hear you say I must be crazy,
Well, I doubt if you're wrong!!

No comments: