Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Bad Day During the Second Class Orientation

Have you ever felt bad in life?
I need not be told
Sure there have been one bad day in AAUN
and that I can say was my worst day in the university.

It just happened that I was so hungry
and needed to go for lunch
in a far off place
which was the cafeteriat at the new campus
though only across the old campus

I was very hungry
for I had skipped breakfst
due to hurriness to catch up the 7 o'clock morning bus from town
and then it has ran late
having being so occupied with students orientation
though had not felt so hungry

But my spot is a very sensitive position
the first point of check in
so I needed someone to replace me before leaving
Hence, my main reason for being so late.

And someone came at last
then I left
waiting for 30 mins for a bus to arrive
It wasn't 30 mins yet
when I saw a bus
I taught I was only lucky
But found ourt it was going to the old campus.

This wasn't the only disasappointement though,
Prior to it, I had done a damage
It happened in my attempt to lend a hand
Carrying a luggage into the bus
and the handle went broken
And in fact, just then the world stopped turning!
It was incredible.

Although, the luggage wasn't heavy though
Yet that wasn't the main reason the handle broke
I had rather been too forceful lifting it
Maybe not willing to show my hunger or weakness
Truly a foolish act
And generally, an insane attitude
No wonder scientist say everyone is mad at least for 5 mins a day.

How do I say sorry?
It's hard expecially because the person is not my friend and worst all, a freshman, first day in the school.
How do I express my feeling that she may understand?
So that she can forgive me (though not forget it).
Writing only should be.

2 comments:

Mustapha's blog said...

See Omorx, this person is a she.

The only way you can say sorry is for you to marry her and the only way she can also show acceptance of your sorry is for her to accept you. :))

Remember, one of the reasons you came to AAUN was for you to make the best of it -- get your career, your ...everything, your wife.

Its your time! SHINE!!!

Omorx De-Prince said...

Hey, Mustapha, let me tell you this: "If you rise too early, the dew of life will soak you." If at this early stage, you want me to start the new academic year with dating, you are not a good friend.