Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Serious Minded Gentleman with Harsh Words






I have said it before and I would not hesitate to reiterate it. The first thing in my life is knowledge acquisation via quality education, and I can be very ferocious when someone tramples on my feet with a view to preventing me from getting it.

I have once been dropped out of this school and that was at the middle of my second semester of my freshman year and I cannot compromise withdrawing again.

That should be the last for anyother would mean not graduating with my class (the first class). I would really like to be among the pioneer graduates of this institution just as I've been one of the pioneer freshmen.

So, let he who wants to give me a tough time know my propelling force. It is in a simple statement ecompassing 3 things:
I either be a student of this school, or
become a madman, again, among the destitutes in the street or
ceize existence.

Let he also remember that "tough times never last, for only tough people do," because I have seen enough! Life is a training ground as well as a battle field.
A cork has to eat corn before it can make its sonorious cry of cock ado -do-0-o-o- do.
I rest my case!

No comments: