Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Goal Lives Forever

I wrote this poem last night and I decided I should post it to my blog.

My Future, don't call my name
because I would not answer you.
It is obvious you're dead
Becuase you have neglected me.

I look but can't see
I listen but can't hear
Even my boat don't float anymore
So I have abandoned it to walk the way.
Though I could walk
But without a direction

Which way do I go?
became the daily song
as I stood still at the crossroad
left,
right,
forward,
or backward.
I was indeed at a delima

I decided to retrace my step
What did I need when I first came here?
I remebered my goal
To what extent have I achieved it?
I realize I was making the biggest mistake:
forgetting or neglecting my goal
basically because I did not write it down.
I shall now do that
So that it would remain ALIVE forever.

No comments: