Tuesday, August 29, 2006

People who hate to Sleep

I adapted this from Spotlight on literature

Not every one has believed that sleep is necessary. Napoleon I, emperor of France, and Federick the great, king of prussia, were two of these people. Even though they were leaders of their different countries at different times, they had one thing in common. They both thought sleep was just a bad habit that wasted time, and they both tried to proove it. They didn't do this together, but they both had the same method - staying up. But neither one lasted more than two nights, and they both needed several days to recover from the experiment.

I used to have this same feeling then, that sleep wasn't important but this time I not only believe but know and uphold it is one of the most important things in the world; a great necessity.

1 comment:

Mustapha's blog said...

My guy, sleep is the most important after food. If i'd advice you, i'd say you should sleep for like 14 hrs everyday. I bet it with you, you'd have 99% efficiency in your activities.